Information about fellowships funded since 2015 can be found in the links below, including reports from fellows and links to published papers that came out of the fellowships. It may be useful to look at these if you are applying for a CRP fellowship to see what sort of research projects have been funded in the past. To apply for funding, please see the upcoming call for applications.
After a successful call for applications, 22 international research fellowships out of 53 received have been retained by the OECD Co-operative Research Programme for funding. Download the full list of fellowships for detailed information (pdf).
- Genetic studies on fruit trees for adaptability to climate change
- Sustainable non-chemical control of Russian wheat aphid in cereal crops
- Applying genomics resources to oat genetic improvement
- Circular Bio-economic Strategies for Active Bio-Packaging for Food: Electrospun Nanobiocomposites as High-Barrier Films
- Computational methods for haplotype identification, phasing, and imputation using short-read DNA sequence to enable low-cost genotyping
- Considerations for National Big Data Strategy: Big data in Agriculture in Canada and Australia
- Developing genomic resources for African nightshade (Solanum scabrum) breeding
- Earthworm-assisted bioactivation and ecotoxicity for revalorization of biochars produced from co-pyrolyzing plastic with biomass waste streams
- Enhanced aquafeed production: improving growth and feed quality of microalgal cultures and biofloc (Confidential report)
- Establishment of value-adding products from woody biomass toward low carbon emission
- Natural nano-material derived from spider mite silk: genomics of agricultural pest leads to novel biomaterial
- Resistance to pests and diseases through modulating emission of volatile organic compounds in citrus varieties using new breeding technologies