The OECD Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) webinar series brings world experts together to share vital information and best practices regarding PFASs. These free webinars are open to the general public. Video recordings of our PFASs webinars are made available online afterwards. Register for an upcoming webinar or watch the video recordings of our past webinars below.
When: Thursday 26 September 2019 @ 1 pm (CEST, Paris time) / 7 am (EDT)
Where: The convenience of your computer
This OECD webinar will discuss "Finding Alternatives to Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances of Concern: A Difficult and Continuing Challenge" with the participation of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Presenters will share efforts, successes and challenges in eliminating per and polyfluorinated chemicals of environmental concern from the life cycle of consumer products.
- Eeva Leinala from the OECD Environment Directorate
- Joe Carlin who leads Gore's Global Fluoromaterials Platform and Enterprise Fluoromaterials Stewardship Team
- Jon Hammerschmidt, the Sustainability Technical Champion for Gore’s Fabrics Division.
Duration: 1 hour (Presentation of 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes of Q&A).
To register for the free online webinar:
- Go to the online registration.
- Enter the requested information and click on "Register now". There is no password required for registration.